A technical all-rounder ideal for cold days at the crag and winter walking, the Women's Nimbus Jacket is a quick-drying insulated jacket designed to handle cold and damp environments.
With a lightweight and windproof Pertex® Quantum fabric, the Women's Nimbus Jacket can be worn as an outer or mid layer. Our Cirrus™ insulation loft's like down, with the wet weather insulating performance of a synthetic. Technical features include an over or under helmet hood with stretch binding and peak, front zip with insulated baffle, and elasticated cuffs to maximise warmth. With one zipped internal security pocket, and two zipped handwarmer pockets, the left side doubles as integrated stuff sack which can be clipped to a harness or backpack.
Lightweight and packable, the Women's Nimbus Jacket is easy to care for and well suited to the damp, cold and changeable conditions experienced in the UK hills.
- Pertex® Quantum windproof outer fabric
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M featherless insulation (178g/6.3oz in size 12)
- Atmos™ 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Insulation - Cirrus™:,178g / 6.3oz408g / 14.4oz
- Stitch-through mini-bafflesOver or under helmet hood with stretch binding
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.