A technical all-rounder ideal for cold days at the crag and winter walking, the Women's Nimbus Jacket is a quick-drying insulated jacket designed to handle cold and damp environments.
With a lightweight and windproof Pertex® Quantum fabric, the Women's Nimbus Jacket can be worn as an outer or mid layer. Our Cirrus™ insulation loft's like down, with the wet weather insulating performance of a synthetic. Technical features include an over or under helmet hood with stretch binding and peak, front zip with insulated baffle, and elasticated cuffs to maximise warmth. With one zipped internal security pocket, and two zipped handwarmer pockets, the left side doubles as integrated stuff sack which can be clipped to a harness or backpack.
Lightweight and packable, the Women's Nimbus Jacket is easy to care for and well suited to the damp, cold and changeable conditions experienced in the UK hills.
- Pertex® Quantum windproof outer fabric
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M featherless insulation (178g/6.3oz in size 12)
- Atmos™ 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Insulation - Cirrus™:,178g / 6.3oz408g / 14.4oz
- Stitch-through mini-bafflesOver or under helmet hood with stretch binding
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs