The Women's Salvo Jacket from Rab is a mid-weight softshell jacket with a fleeced grid back to provide extra warmth and weather protection when keeping active in harsh conditions outdoors.
This jacket is highly versatile and suits most outdoor pursuits. Unlike many other softshells, the Salvo Jacket doesn’t feature a membrane, meaning breathability takes precedent making this jacket perfectly suited to high energy pursuits such as scrambling and mountaineering. The Matrix AP 2-layer bonded fabric also provides excellent stretch for great freedom of movement.
- Fabric: Matrix AP 2 layer bonded softshell (nylon and polyester)
- Stretch nylon face with polyester grid fleece back
- Adjustable hood with wired peak
- YKK Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK Vislon zipped hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Women's specific fit
- Weight: 550g