- Softshell woven fleece with highly durable outer face
- Water and wind resistance and a soft brushed inner face
- Under helmet hood with stretch binding finish
- YKK Vislon front zip with micro chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- Micro twin needle stitching for durability
- Elasticated hem drawcord with one hand adjustment system
- Inner stretch cuffs with thumb loops
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 365g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.