A midweight sleeping bag with a water-resistant Pertex outer fabric, the Womens Summit 600 is a great all-round sleeping bag for mountain use.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon)
- Inner: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Duck Down (650 fill power)
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design
- 3/4-length YKK 5 coil main zip with full length baffle
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti-snag zip tape
- 3 dimensional insulated collar with internal drawcord
- Angled footbox for comfort
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Shape: Mummy
- EN Temperature rating:
- Comfort: -0.5°C
- Limit: -6.5°C
- Extreme: -24°C
- Max user height: 170cm
- Shoulder width: 70cm
- Foot width: 46cm
- Weight: 1,080g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.