The Superflux Hoody from Rab is sure to keep you warm on any adventure you choose. The internal baffles will keep you warm, whilst the YKK zip and chin guard will keep the draft out. This slim fit jacket can be used on its own or as an extra mid-layer for those bitter days.
- Fabric: 94% polyester, 6% Spandex (215g/m²)
- Thermic stretch fleece with grid face & brushed back
- YKK Vilson front zip with internal baffle & chin guard
- Flatlock low bulk seam
- Under helmet hood with stretch binding
- Bonded chest pocket with YKK zip
- Seperate cuffs with thumb loops
- Weight: 370g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.