The Superflux Hoody from Rab is sure to keep you warm on any adventure you choose. The internal baffles will keep you warm, whilst the YKK zip and chin guard will keep the draft out. This slim fit jacket can be used on its own or as an extra mid-layer for those bitter days.
- Fabric: 94% polyester, 6% Spandex (215g/m²)
- Thermic stretch fleece with grid face & brushed back
- YKK Vilson front zip with internal baffle & chin guard
- Flatlock low bulk seam
- Under helmet hood with stretch binding
- Bonded chest pocket with YKK zip
- Seperate cuffs with thumb loops
- Weight: 370g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.