The Rab Women's Upslope Pants are optimised for ski mountaineering, but usable for any active pursuit in the mountains. They are made from midweight Matrix softshell fabric with warmth provided by a high-gauge polyester knit bonded to the reverse. A diamond gusset and articulated knees provide ample freedom of movement, oversized hems allow plenty of room for mountain or ski boots, and reinforced kick patches protect against crampon points and ski edges.
- Fabric: Matrix (85% nylon, 15% spandex with 100% polyester back, 90D, 235g/m²)
- Double snap waist closure
- 2-way YKK zipped fly
- Removable webbing belt with low profile buckle
- 2 YKK Conceal zipped thigh pockets
- 1 YKK zipped hip pocket
- Diamond gusset
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced kick patches
- Internal adjustable snow gaiter
- Security clip in right thigh pocket
- Removable elasticated braces
- Regular fit
- Oversize hems
- Weight: 550g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...