The Womens Vapour-rise Jacket from Rab is a light-weight, highly breathable jacket using Rab Vapour-rise technology with wicking fleece liner, designed for climbing and multi-sport use.
- Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric
- Wicking micro-fleece insulation
- Helmet compatible hood
- Wired peak, roll down anti-snag hook & loop tab
- 2-way YKK front zip, internal storm flap & chin guard
- 2 large YKK A-line hand pockets
- Micro-fleece lining
- 1 YKK zipped internal pocket which doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Anti-snag hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Articulated sleeve cut
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 374g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...