The Blackfell II 35L Rucksack from Regatta comes with a hydration reservoir and up to 35 litre capacity. It's constructed from tough–wearing ripstop fabric with a supportive steel and mesh suspension frame. Weight is stabilised with an adjustable chest harness and hip belt. Further features include multiple pockets (including a zipped lid pocket), bungee cord on the front and a detachable rain cover.
- Capacity: 35L
- Fabric: 100% polyester (600D)
- Back system: Stream Air
- Frame: Metal
- Air mesh adjustable hip belt
- Air mesh adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable sliding chest harness
- Side compression straps
- Internal hydration storage pocket & drinking tube retainer
- Zipped lid pocket
- Internal key clip
- Soft micro mesh water bottle side pockets
- Front bungee storage system
- Integral bungee walking pole holders
- Reflective trim
- Detachable raincover
Regatta began as a small team of twelve. In those days, getting outdoors was all about being the most intrepid explorer. But Regatta just wanted to go out, explore the world and have fun; and they wanted everyone else to go out there too.
That’s why they began to develop their own range of outdoor clothing and kit that people could really afford. Which meant everyone could open their front door, step outside and enjoy themselves. Today their range continues to grow, meaning that whatever your passion, you can go out and enjoy yourself in comfort and style.
You may also like...