The Blackfell II 60L+10L Rucksack from Regatta with a hydration reservoir and up to 70 litre capacity. Made from tough–wearing ripstop fabric with a cushioned back system and adjustable air mesh straps. Weight is stabilised with an adjustable chest harness and hip belt. With multiple pockets, a lower zipped compartment, zipped lid pocket, bungee cord on the front and detachable rain cover.
- Capacity: 60L + 10L
- Fabric: 100% polyester (600D)
- Back system: Ultra padded Air mesh with hook & loop ladder system
- Air mesh adjustable hip belt
- Air mesh adjustable shoulder straps
- Expandable 10 litre top section for additional storage
- Adjustable sliding chest harness
- Side compression straps
- Internal hydration storage pocket & drinking tube retainer
- Soft micro mesh water bottle side pockets
- Front bungee storage system
- Zipped lid pocket
- Lower zipped storage compartment with internal drawcord divider
- Integral bungee walking pole holders
- Reflective trim
- Detachable raincover
Regatta began as a small team of twelve. In those days, getting outdoors was all about being the most intrepid explorer. But Regatta just wanted to go out, explore the world and have fun; and they wanted everyone else to go out there too.
That’s why they began to develop their own range of outdoor clothing and kit that people could really afford. Which meant everyone could open their front door, step outside and enjoy themselves. Today their range continues to grow, meaning that whatever your passion, you can go out and enjoy yourself in comfort and style.
You may also like...