The Regatta Men's Alphar Jacket is a warm-lined, waterproof parka made specifically for colder climates. Blending technical know-how with a classic shape, it uses breathable Isotex 5,000 fabric with taped seams to keep you comfortable and dry. It's generously wadded with Warmloft Down-Touch fill and has a cosy faux-fleece fur trim around the hood (detachable). A double stormflap reinforces the front zip fastening while a drainage channel efficiently moves water away during heavy rain. The lower pockets feature zipped handwarmers.
- Main: Isotex 5000 (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: Warmloft Down-Touch Water Repellent
- Waterproof and breathable
- Taped seams
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Grown on hood with adjuster and removable faux fur trim
- Detachable sherpa fur lined hood with adjusters
- 2 way centre front zip
- 2 chest pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- 2 lower pockets with zipped handwarmers
- Weight: 700g
Regatta began as a small team of twelve. In those days, getting outdoors was all about being the most intrepid explorer. But Regatta just wanted to go out, explore the world and have fun; and they wanted everyone else to go out there too.
That’s why they began to develop their own range of outdoor clothing and kit that people could really afford. Which meant everyone could open their front door, step outside and enjoy themselves. Today their range continues to grow, meaning that whatever your passion, you can go out and enjoy yourself in comfort and style.