- Waterproof and breathable Isotex 15000 100% polyester stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Grown on technical hood with 2 way adjustment and reinforced peak for enhanced fit and protection
- Inner stormflap with chin guard
- 2-way underarm ventilation zippers
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced range of movement
- 2 lower and 1 chest pocket with hi-tech water repellent zips
- Internal map pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- 220gsm fleece side panels and arms
- Microwarmth insulation
- 2 zipped lower pockets
- Stretch binding to collar, cuffs and hem
Regatta began as a small team of twelve. In those days, getting outdoors was all about being the most intrepid explorer. But Regatta just wanted to go out, explore the world and have fun; and they wanted everyone else to go out there too. That’s why they began to develop their own range of outdoor clothing and kit that people could really afford. Which meant everyone could open their front door, step outside and enjoy themselves. Today their range continues to grow, meaning that whatever your passion, you can go out and enjoy yourself in comfort and style.
More than 30 years later, that’s still what counts for the people at Regatta. Because although that the beginning there were only twelve of them, today there are millions of everyday adventurers getting outside and having fun in affordable clothing. So whether it’s a waterproof coat or a festival kit, Regatta is there for every adventure.
You may also like...