The Snowcadet II Junior Boot keeps little feet dry and toasty on winter adventures. Brimming with technical features for cold and blustery conditions, they are fully weatherproof, breathable and packed with insulation. A slip resistant outsole helps keep them steady when the ice settles in. Small boots with big performance you can trust.
- Upper: Woven nylon mesh
- Lining: Isotex with warm fleece inner
- Outsole: hardwearing, slip resistant and durable rubber
- Insulation: Thermo-Guard
- Adjustable hook and loop straps to ensure correct fit
- Water resistant ATL treated upper materials
- Waterproof and breathable
- Seam sealed
- Protective rubberised PU foxing
- EVA comfort footbed
Regatta began as a small team of twelve. In those days, getting outdoors was all about being the most intrepid explorer. But Regatta just wanted to go out, explore the world and have fun; and they wanted everyone else to go out there too.
That’s why they began to develop their own range of outdoor clothing and kit that people could really afford. Which meant everyone could open their front door, step outside and enjoy themselves. Today their range continues to grow, meaning that whatever your passion, you can go out and enjoy yourself in comfort and style.