Based on the always popular and reliable tunnel design, the Robens Double Dreamer Tent uses the Power Stability Frame design with a wedged porch to offer excellent stability for families and groups out in the elements.
It is highly versatile giving an option of entrances and bedroom set ups while offering generous space to ensure you have space to move around. The large windows let the light pour in throughout the day but the black-out inner tent helps to keep the bedrooms a little darker to offer a longer lie in in the mornings.
Storm-guard guylines help to offer more strength to the Power Stability Frame in stormy conditions making this an excellent option for those seeking comfortable space who may be subject to particularly bad weather.
- Capacity: 5 persons
- Pitches fly first or as one
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Detatchable bathtub groundsheet in living area
- Taped seams
- Zip-in inner tent connector
- Guy line retainer
- Blackout inner
- Stormguard pole retainers
- Flysheet: HydroTex 5000 (100% polyester, 75D, 5000mm hydrostatic head)
- Inner: 100% polyester, 68D
- Groundsheet: 100% PE (10,000mm hydrostatic head)
- Poles: Power Stability 16mm frame
- Pack size: 70 x 38cm
- Weight: 12.2kg