The Robens Women's Caucasus 600 Sleeping Bag is a streamlined, lightweight and effective down sleeping bag. It is perfect for overnight, warm weather trail adventures where minimum pack-size and an excellent warmth to weight ratio is required.
It boasts a heat retaining and weight saving mummy shape with a draft baffle around the shoulders and a drawcord adjustable hood. The two way zip at the side of the sleeping bag allows you to ventilate the foot area while still keeping the top of the bag closed making this a versatile bag that will accomodate a huge range of comfortable sleeping zones.
- Shell: 100% ripstop nylon, 30D
- Liner: 100% micro polyester
- Insulation: 600g of 600 fill power duck down, 90:10 down to feather ratio
- Comfort limit: -8°C
- Waterproof roll-top stuff sack
- Storage sack
- Mummy shape
- Insulated face & neck baffle
- 2-way zip
- Full-length insulated zip baffle with anti-snag zip guard
- Shark fin foot box construction
- Inner pocket
- Hanger loops
- Hood drawcords use different thicknesses for quick, easy adjustment by touch
- Max. body length: 185cm
- Construction: Box wall with horizontal stitching
- Packed size: 39 x 19cm
- Weight: 1,220g
You may also like...