- Outer: 100% polyester
- Inner: 50% polyester, 50% bamboo charcoal inner
- Lightweight, breathable, wind resistant
- Durable water repellent treatment
- Reflective graphics
- Inner bamboo material brief
- Bonidex waistband with drawcord
- Power mesh inserts
- Back zipped security pocket
We’re named after Dr Ron Hill MBE. Achieved the world’s greatest run streak. 52 years & 39 days. 21.12.1964 - 28.1.2017
He started running in the 1950s, discovering running was something he could do on his terms. Running was independence, pure freedom. Running 100 miles a week, you start to realise where the weak spots are. And for Ron, it was the clothes. So, Ronhill made them. Developing new designs, creating innovative textiles, and collaborating with brands like Reebok and Nike.
You may also like...