- New breathable marl fabric with a quality wicking treatment
- High content of elastane provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- Youthful slim fit leg wear with ankle cuffs
- 2 front hand warmer pockets
- Back zip security pocket - ideal for gels & valuables
- Reflective graphics
- Flat waistband with draw cord
We’re named after Dr Ron Hill MBE. Achieved the world’s greatest run streak. 52 years & 39 days. 21.12.1964 - 28.1.2017
He started running in the 1950s, discovering running was something he could do on his terms. Running was independence, pure freedom. Running 100 miles a week, you start to realise where the weak spots are. And for Ron, it was the clothes. So, Ronhill made them. Developing new designs, creating innovative textiles, and collaborating with brands like Reebok and Nike.
You may also like...