- Fabric: Vapourlite (100% polyester)
- Lightweight and breathable
- Premium quality wicking treatment
- Polygiene, antibacterial treatment
- Front zip security pocket
- Backpack gripper on shoulders
- Mesh panels for added ventilation in key heat zones
- Front ½ zip with lock down puller
- Flat-locked seams
We’re named after Dr Ron Hill MBE. Achieved the world’s greatest run streak. 52 years & 39 days. 21.12.1964 - 28.1.2017
He started running in the 1950s, discovering running was something he could do on his terms. Running was independence, pure freedom. Running 100 miles a week, you start to realise where the weak spots are. And for Ron, it was the clothes. So, Ronhill made them. Developing new designs, creating innovative textiles, and collaborating with brands like Reebok and Nike.
You may also like...