- True-fit vest chassis with stretch webbing for a close fit
- Stretch fit panels for a closer comfortable fit
- 2 x adjustable sternum & diaphragm straps for optimum fit including bladder tube clip
- 3d spacer-mesh for fast drying & breathable comfort
- 2 x stretch mesh pockets with adjustable draw cord closure to fit fuel bottles
- 2 x secondary drop down pocket to fit running essentials
- Large water resistant zipped pocket
- 8L capacity
- Internal zipped stash pocket with key clip
- Separate bladder zipped pocket
- Bungee strap for compression and additional storage
- Soft feeling binding
We’re named after Dr Ron Hill MBE. Achieved the world’s greatest run streak. 52 years & 39 days. 21.12.1964 - 28.1.2017
He started running in the 1950s, discovering running was something he could do on his terms. Running was independence, pure freedom. Running 100 miles a week, you start to realise where the weak spots are. And for Ron, it was the clothes. So, Ronhill made them. Developing new designs, creating innovative textiles, and collaborating with brands like Reebok and Nike.
You may also like...