Ronhill’s popular two-in-one short offers a relaxed fit whilst remaining supportive. The inner short is made from Powerlite fabric; with a high content of Elastane it provides brilliant support with great stretch and recovery. Amazing wicking properties help keep you cool when things start heating up and a lack of side seams helps the Stride Twin short stay super comfortable.
The outer short is super lightweight and breathable with an enhanced stretch for comfort. A Bonadex waistband with draw cord offers a flexible fit and a handy zipped back pocket provides plenty of room for storing gels or valuables.
- Flexlite fabric
- Lightweight and breathable with enhanced stretch
- Back zip security pocket – ideal for gels and valuables
- Reflective graphics
- Bonadex waistband with draw cord
- Powerlite fabric
- High content of Elastane provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- Wicking treatment for excellent moisture management
- No side seams for extra comfort
We’re named after Dr Ron Hill MBE. Achieved the world’s greatest run streak. 52 years & 39 days. 21.12.1964 - 28.1.2017
He started running in the 1950s, discovering running was something he could do on his terms. Running was independence, pure freedom. Running 100 miles a week, you start to realise where the weak spots are. And for Ron, it was the clothes. So, Ronhill made them. Developing new designs, creating innovative textiles, and collaborating with brands like Reebok and Nike.
You may also like...