- Outer: Flexlite (95% polyester, 5% elastane)
- Inner: 50% polyester, 50% polyester with Bamboo charcoal
- Lightweight and breathable
- Inner bamboo brief
- Water repellent treatment
- Powerlite side panels for extra stretch and movement
- Reflective graphics
- Bonidex waistband with draw cord
- Back-zip security pocket
We’re named after Dr Ron Hill MBE. Achieved the world’s greatest run streak. 52 years & 39 days. 21.12.1964 - 28.1.2017
He started running in the 1950s, discovering running was something he could do on his terms. Running was independence, pure freedom. Running 100 miles a week, you start to realise where the weak spots are. And for Ron, it was the clothes. So, Ronhill made them. Developing new designs, creating innovative textiles, and collaborating with brands like Reebok and Nike.
You may also like...