A staple part of any runners wardrobe, the Women's Stretch Tight is part of the totally revamped Powerlite legwear range. These tights feature a new Run Every Day print in the inner waistband and a bold, eye-catching screen print design, whilst retaining the features you loved most about the old range, such as the flat wide waistband with inner drawcord. The traditional elasticated hem and ankle zips with lock down puller and reflectivity have also been carried forward to the new range.
- Powerlite fabric
- High content of Elastane provides excellent support with great stretch and recovery
- Power-mesh inserts at back of knee
- New reflective taping which gives more visibility than the current style, this is trapped into the seam for a cleaner finish
- New print graphics
- Flat waistband with draw cord
- Elasticated hem and lock down ankle zips
- Main: 91% polyamide 9% elastane, Waistband: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Weight: 232g
We’re named after Dr Ron Hill MBE. Achieved the world’s greatest run streak. 52 years & 39 days. 21.12.1964 - 28.1.2017
He started running in the 1950s, discovering running was something he could do on his terms. Running was independence, pure freedom. Running 100 miles a week, you start to realise where the weak spots are. And for Ron, it was the clothes. So, Ronhill made them. Developing new designs, creating innovative textiles, and collaborating with brands like Reebok and Nike.