Warm, winter running tights to fight off the chills that threaten to slow you down. Made with a high Lycra content, the Stride Winter Tights have great stretch, while also delivering excellent support. The inner surface of the Powerlite fabric has a soft, brushed finish to keep you super-cosy.
- Fabric: Powerlite (85% nylon, 15% elastane)
- Heavier weight with a brushed inner surface
- High LYCRA SPORT content provides excellent stretch and recovery
- Rear zip security pocket
- Reflective tape
- Elasticated hem and lock down ankle zips
- Flat waistband with drawcord
- Weight: 262g
We’re named after Dr Ron Hill MBE. Achieved the world’s greatest run streak. 52 years & 39 days. 21.12.1964 - 28.1.2017
He started running in the 1950s, discovering running was something he could do on his terms. Running was independence, pure freedom. Running 100 miles a week, you start to realise where the weak spots are. And for Ron, it was the clothes. So, Ronhill made them. Developing new designs, creating innovative textiles, and collaborating with brands like Reebok and Nike.
You may also like...