This new lighter weight 2.5 layer waterproof running jacket takes the best features of the Old Tempest Jacket, such as the superlight, waterproof and breathable fabric, and creates a unique, minimalist look. As an added bonus, the price has also been reduced since last season. Despite identical test results, the Torrent fabric will feel more comfortable as the face fabric is a superlight 15 dernier as opposed to a heavier 50 dernier.
- Aqualite fabric
- 2.5 layer hydrophilic laminate-fully waterproof with taped seams
- Adjustable integrated technical hood
- Single chest pocket ideal for gels & valuables (includes key clip)
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- YKK Aquaguard multi-colour water resistant front zip
- Lock down zip and chin guard
- Reflective graphics
- Pack-it system self packable into front chest pocket
- 100% Polyacrylamide
We’re named after Dr Ron Hill MBE. Achieved the world’s greatest run streak. 52 years & 39 days. 21.12.1964 - 28.1.2017
He started running in the 1950s, discovering running was something he could do on his terms. Running was independence, pure freedom. Running 100 miles a week, you start to realise where the weak spots are. And for Ron, it was the clothes. So, Ronhill made them. Developing new designs, creating innovative textiles, and collaborating with brands like Reebok and Nike.
You may also like...