Salewa's Alpine Lodge V Tent is a large, three–season, double wall geodesic tent that sleeps five.
The robust and reliable geodesic design ensures an optimal balance of weather protection and ventilation. It offers large amounts of internal space and ensures good weather protection, wind stability and effective ventilation. It has a polyester taffeta flysheet with a 2,000mm water column.
The Alpine Lodge V has a large front vestibule for cooking or gear storage to improve interior comfort. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set–up 7001 T6 aluminium poles, high–quality zippers and guy lines, big inner tent pockets, large panorama windows, gearloft, rainproof entrance and multiple door opening options.
- Capacity: 5 persons
- Structure: Double geodesic
- Flysheet: PU coated polyester tafetta
- Hydrostatic head: 2,000mm
- Groundsheet: PU coated polyester taffeta
- Hydrostatic head: 5,000mm
- Pole material: 7001 T6 aluminium
- Interior pockets
- Door storage pockets
- Rainproof entrance
- Seperate floor included
- Different door opening options
- Large distances between fly & inner tent for ventilation
- Reinforced anchor points
- 100% self support construction
- Packed dimensions: 78 x 32 x 26cm
- Weight: 15kg