Salewa's Denali II Tent is a large two–person, three–season, double wall dome tent for hiking and trekking.
The robust and reliable dome design is rugged enough for a trekking trip, yet light enough to pack for a bicycle tour. It offers large amounts of internal space and ensures good weather protection, wind stability and effective ventilation. It has a polyester flysheet with a 4,000mm water column. The ventilation system has side vents to allow you to regulate the fresh air supply.
The Denali III has dual vestibules for cooking or gear storage and dual entrances improve interior comfort. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set–up 7001 T6 aluminium poles, high–quality zippers and guy lines, big inner tent pockets, a double storm flap, gearloft, a rainproof entrance and multiple door opening options.
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Structure: Dome
- PU coated polyester ripstop (68D)
- Hydrostatic head: 3,000mm
- Inner: Polyester ripstop (50D)
- PU Coated nylon (70D)
- Hydrostatic head: 5,000mm
- Pole material: 7001 T6 aluminium
- Repair set
- Door storage pockets
- Footprint available
- Different door opening options
- 100% self support construction
- Packed dimensions: 50 x 16 x 16cm
- Weight: 3kg