The Mens Ortles 2 GTX Pro Jacket is a serious 3–layer shell jacket with a waterproof and breathable Gore–Tex Pro membrane. Designed for alpine mountaineering, it has a fully–featured technical spec.
Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it provides professional–grade protection and functionality for activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing. In addition, the Ortles two GTX Pro also features Salewa’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem–lift while climbing.
Functional features include: waterproof YKK zips, ventilation zips and a full waterproof technical finish with welded seams. Its durable and abrasion–resistant fabric is capable of withstanding serious punishment in extreme and unpredictable conditions.
- Main: Gore–Tex Pro NG, 3L (100% nylon)
- Durable Water Repellent finish
- Helmet compatible fixed hood with double adjustment on front & back
- Free motion
- Soft inner collar
- Velcro–adjustable cuffs
- Deep side ventilation zip openings
- 2–way waterproof zip for ventilation
- Full length front zip with internal stormflap
- 2 waterproof chest bellow pockets
- Zipped inner pocket
- Interior pocket for smartphone
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
- Athletic fit
- Weight: 467g
You may also like...