Salewa's Sierra Leone III Tent is a three–person, three–season, double wall dome tent for hiking and trekking trips.
The robust and reliable modified dome design meets the requirements of long trekking tours by offering large amounts of internal space (including extended length for taller users) and ensuring good weather protection, wind stability and ventilation at a low weight. It has a ripstop polyamide flysheet with a 5,000 mm water column. The ventilation system has side vents to allow you to regulate the fresh air supply.
The Sierra Trek II has a generous vestibule for cooking or gear storage and dual entrances to improve interior comfort. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set–up 7001 T6 aluminium poles, high–quality zippers and guy lines, gearloft and a rainproof entrance.
- Capacity: 3 persons
- Structure: Double semi geodesic
- Flysheet: PU coated polyester ripstop (50D)
- Hydrostatic head: 3,000mm
- Inner: Nylon ripstop (20D)
- Groundsheet: PU coated nylon (70D)
- Hydrostatic head: 5,000mm
- Pole material: 7001 T6 aluminium
- Repair set
- Door storage pockets
- Extended guy line webbing
- Footprint available
- Different door opening options
- Zips with anti–catch flap
- Nylon hooks for fixing the fly
- Cord locks
- Vestibule extension solution
- 100% self support construction
- Packed dimensions: 40 x 23cm
- Weight: 3kg
You may also like...