Salewa's Sierra Leone Pro II Tent is a two–person, three–season, double wall geodesic dome tent for mountaineering and alpine trekking. Wind–tunnel tested for stability at 100 km/h by the Technical University of Munich.The robust and reliable, modified dome design meets the requirements of longer trekking tours by offering large amounts of internal space (including extended length for taller users) and ensuring good weather protection, wind stability and ventilation at a low weight.
It has a 20D silicone/PU coated ripstop nylon flysheet with a 3,000 mm water column. The ventilation system has two side vents with zippers (which can be operated from both inside and outside) to allow you to regulate the fresh air supply and prevent humidity forming. In addition, our 3S Speed Set Up Solution with short, flat sleeves and hooks allows you to set up fast and effectively in one pitch.
The Sierra Leone Pro II has two generous vestibules for gear storage or cooking, which are integrated into the inner tent, or can be extended as required. Dual entrances improve the interior comfort. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set–up 7001 T6 ultra–light aluminium poles; high–quality zippers, reflective Dyneema guy lines and rain guidance at the entrances.
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Structure: Double geodesic
- Flysheet: Silicone/PU coated nylon ripstop (20D)
- Hydrostatic head: 3,000mm
- Inner: Nylon ripstop (20D)
- Groundsheet: PU coated nylon (70D)
- Hydrostatic head: 10,000mm
- Pole material: 7001 T6 ultralight aluminium
- Repair set
- Door storage pockets
- Extended guy line webbing
- Footprint available
- Different door opening options
- Rain guidance at entrance
- Zips with anti–catch flap
- Nylon hooks for fixing the fly
- Cord locks
- Vestibule extension solution
- 100% self support construction
- Packed dimensions: 40 x 20cm
- Weight: 2kg