The Womens Agner DST Jacket is a wind–resistant, breathable and water–repellent softshell with all the functional details you need for alpine climbing and mountain activities.
Developed together with Salewa’s professional climbers, the jacket combines four–way stretch softshell fabrics and ergonomically designed gusseted sleeves to ensure full freedom of movement for alpine climbing. The jacket has been designed according to the Salewa body mapping system, which matches different materials to different parts of the body for targeted performance at each area. As a result, it has side panels with superior stretch.
The Agner Softshell Jacket features Salewa’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem–lift and fast–wicking fabrics provide rapid drying comfort. In addition, it comes with an integrated compression pouch to enable quick and easy storage in your pack on mountain ascents.
- Fabric: DuraStretch polypropylene PowerLite (78% nylon, 16% polypropylene, 6% elastane)
- Durable Water Repellent finish C6
- Moisture wicking
- Narrow stand–up collar with zip
- Raglan sleeves
- Special sleeve design (gusset)
- Elastic, edged cuff with thumb loop
- Integrated stretch hand warmer
- Full length front zip with internal stormflap
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- Chest pocket
- Stretch inserts
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Abrasion–resistant material blend
- Body mapped insulation
- Stows in integrated compression pouch
- Bluesign approved
- Athletic fit
- Weight: 276g
You may also like...