The Womens Ortles DST Jacket is a windproof, water repellent and breathable Gore Windstopper softshell. Designed for alpine mountaineering, it has all the functional details you need.
Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organizations in the Alps, it provides professional–grade protection and functionality for activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing.
In addition, the jacket has been designed using Salewa’s body mapping system which matches different materials to different parts of the body for targeted performance at each area. As a result, the Jacket combines four–way stretch Gore Windstopper fabric with Durastretch side panels to ensure superior freedom of movement.
The Ortles Softshell Jacket also features Salewa’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem–lift and ensure comfort and protection even during strenuous climbing activities.
- Fabric: Windstop polypropylene softshell ripstop, 3L
- Durable Water Repellent finish
- Stretch properties
- Fixed, adjustable, helmet compatible storm hood with preshaped visor
- High collar integrated into hood
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Special sleeve design (gusset)
- Velcro–adjustable cuffs
- Stretch inserts
- Chest pocket
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Athletic fit
- Weight: 418g