The Womens Pedroc GTX Active Jacket is a lightweight three–layer shell jacket with a waterproof and breathable Gore–Tex Active membrane. Designed for fast & light alpine hiking, it has the functional details you need to keep you protected while training in the mountains.
Developed together with Salewa athletes, who train regularly in the Alps, the jacket is designed to offer protection and functionality for activities such as mountain training, speed hiking and regular hiking and trekking. In addition, the Pedroc GTX Active Jacket features Salewa’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem–lift during fast and dynamic movement.
The jacket’s packable and lightweight construction (344g) includes mesh–lined ventilation pockets and a full waterproof technical finish with welded seams.
- Fabric: Gore–Tex Active Bise, 3L (100% nylon)
- Waterproof & breathable
- Durable Water Repellent finish
- Tailored, elastane–adjustable, insulated hood
- Ergonomic sleeves & shoulders
- Velcro–adjustable cuffs
- Full length front zip with internal stormflap
- 2 waterproof chest bellow pockets
- Mesh–lined pocket
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Athletic fit
- Weight: 316g