The split suede upper of the Salomon Kid's Utility TS CSWP Boot gives it a cool, urban work boot appeal. Excellent fit, grip and performance make it versatile enough to wear everyday.
- Upper: Split suede leather; synthetic; textile
- Lining: Synthetic fur
- Membrane: Climashield Waterproof
- Footbed: Die Cut EVA; Textile
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Outsole: High Abrasion Contagrip; Non-marking Contagrip
- Insulation: Thinsulate (200g/m²)
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Gusseted tongue
- Weight: 315g
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.
Always looking forward, it is the drive and ambition of their designers and engineers that has enabled Salomon to stay at the forefront of innovation, whilst their elite athletes tirelessly test the kit until it is fine-tuned for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so you can be confident that in the field your kit won’t let you down.