Using Salomon's climaPRO shell fabric, the Express Pants shrug off windblown snow and, on a blue skied, powder perfect day when you're riding hard, they breathe to keep you comfortable and keep your mind on the run. Beneath the shell, actiLOFT insulation battles the cold without overheating.
With powder cuffs, a couple of zipped hip pockets and a leg pocket, and an adjustable, wicking-lined waistband, the Express Pants have enough features to be perfectly functional without being overcomplicated...and without spoiling the classic lines.
- Outer: climaPRO herringbone weave (100% polyester with DWR finish)
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: actiLOFT (100% polyester)
- Elasticated, adjustable waist with loops for belt/attaching a compatible jacket
- Wicking, brushed-lined waistband
- Fleece-lined hip pockets, left leg pocket
- Articulated knees
- Integrated powder cuff with gripper-elastic
- Weight: 750g
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.
Always looking forward, it is the drive and ambition of their designers and engineers that has enabled Salomon to stay at the forefront of innovation, whilst their elite athletes tirelessly test the kit until it is fine-tuned for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so you can be confident that in the field your kit won’t let you down.