Salomon’s S-Lab Ultra 2 Set is minimalist, balanced, supper efficient and is the ultimate gear stowing solution, designed for performance with input from top athletes. It weighs 100g making it comfortable and lightweight to wear. Made with anti-odour stretchy mesh, the fabric breathes and evacuates moisture. All potential chafing zones have been revisited and made smooth.
The design of the S-Lab Sense Ultra 2 Set gives you a precise, stable fit bag that moves with you and not against you. To help keep it stable the weight is balanced between the front and rear of the S-Lab. With Sensifit construction, it is based on the concept of comfortably wrapping your body without hindrance.
It is also designed to give you a quick and easy access to everything you need on the go, so you don’t have worry about rummaging around trying to find a bottle of water.
- Back Systems: MotionFit Trail, Sensifit (pack)
- Load Management: Light Twinlink
- Pockets & compartments: 1 chest mobile zipped pocket 2 front soft hydration elastic pockets 1 back kangooroo S pocket with silicone grip 1 chest stretch pocket with silicone grip 2 front stretch S pockets
- Security: Whistle, Reflective
- Hydration: Soft flasks Speed included *2 (500ml / 16oz)
- Miscellaneous: Soft trims, New apparel sizing
- Fabrics: PVC free, Elastic Power mesh, Fast wicking fabrics, 37.5 technology, 3D Air Mesh 4-way stretch Aerotech
- Pack weight (lb oz): 3.35
- Pack weight (g): 95
- Pack volume (l): 2
- Dimensions: 36 X 16
- Pack volume (ci): 122
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.
Always looking forward, it is the drive and ambition of their designers and engineers that has enabled Salomon to stay at the forefront of innovation, whilst their elite athletes tirelessly test the kit until it is fine-tuned for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so you can be confident that in the field your kit won’t let you down.
You may also like...