Combining Salomon's unique edging chassis for precision on technical terrain, with the protection, look, and durability of leather, the Women's Women's X Alp LTR GTX Shoe is a lightweight shoe for every situation in the mountains.
The patented 3D Edging Chassis maintains a rigid leteral edge for climbing rocks or edging in snow or soft conditions while maintaining forefoot flexibility.
A 3D protective rubber belt and toe cap add extra protection and durability against sharp rocks and trail hazards, while the gusseted tongue connects directly to the upper to stop debris entering the shoe. A Gore-Tex bootie ensures waterproof, breathable protection, year round.
- Upper: Split suede leather
- Membrane: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear
- Lining: Textile
- Footbed: EVA
- Midsole: Injected EVA; Ortholite
- Outsole: Non-marking Mountaineering Contagrip
- 3D Edging Chassis
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Mud guard
- Heel strap
- Heel foam
- Gusseted tongue
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Weight: 390g