The Women's X Alp MTN GTX Boot from Salomon is a lightweight boot that offers excellent support for mountain enthusiasts who want to tackle challenging terrain including ridge ascents, scrambles and glacier crossings to complete adventurous days out.
The Gore-Tex lining is waterproof and breathable to help keep your feet dry and comfortable while the Ortholite sockliner combines Ortholite foam and an EVA heel cup to create a cooler, drier, healthier and more cushioned environment for your foot. The 3D Edging Chassis is excellently flexible while still providing support for lateral edging and the protective rubber toe cap will protect your toes from scuffs and scrapes along the way.
A great option for those who like challenging terrain and challenging weather.
- Upper: 1.5mm nubuck leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: 2 layers of compressed EVA
- Outsole: Non-marking Mountaineering Contagrip
- Waterproof and breathable
- High ankle support for increased stability and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Self-locking eyelet for secure laces
- Ortholite sockliner
- Heel foam
- Heel strap
- 3D Edging Chassis
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Weight: 1,100g