This model is a two-season essential boot, ultra-breathable and light, perfect for hard trekking and light alpinism thanks to the Outdry® membrane lamination that keeps the foot always dry. L-Tech and water-resistant Microtech upper, Memory Foam Collar for maximum comfort.
The renewed lacing system ensures a custom and very precise fit. The Pentax Precision II XT sole is compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
- Upper: L Tech - Microtech water-resistant
- Lining: Outdry lamination
- Insole: Pro-Fiber XT 20
- Sole: Pentax Precision II XT
- Last: NAG
- Activ Impact Technology
- Ankle Padding: Self-moulding padding on the ankle area made of a special "Memory Foam" material that adapts itself to everyone's anatomy and recovers its original shape after every use, avoiding unpleasant pressure.
- Speed lacing: Lacing system that allows a quick lace adjustment for a perfect wrapping of the foot and ankle.
- Flex Point: Special upper design on flex area that allows the natural angle variation between foot and leg during walking.
- Autofit Collar: Ergonomic padded collar made in elastic Fabric, for a perfect ankle wrapping.
- Weight: 625g (½ pair size 38)
As a world leader in footwear, Scarpa tirelessly develop a range of hiking boots, approach shoes, mountaineering boots and rock shoes that continue to forge an innovative future in outdoor exploration.
Since their beginnings in the 1930s, Scarpa have embodied a proud family-run tradition of expertly sourced materials, hand-crafted expertise and time-honoured customs. It is this unflinching determination to keep people at their heart that makes Scarpa so unique.
You may also like...