The Scott Crus-r is not only comfortable on your feet. It also sits very comfortably within your budget. It is the perfect entry level shoe for any trail rider. Built to last, but still with incredibly light and flexible features, it is enough to keep you comfortable all day long. And, ideal for coffee shop breaks, a secure pull lace system in combination with the Sticki rubber X-Traction outsole guarantees superior footing and good traction off the bike.
- Upper: Synthetic Polyurethane / Nylon Airmesh
- Outsole: Nylon / Glass Fibre Composite / Sticki Rubber
- Fiberglass reinforced Nylon co-injected outsole for durability
- Secure pull lace closure system
- Ergonomically pre-shaped insoles offer a stable foundation for improved comfort and power transfer
- Last features a larger volume and relaxed fit
- Weight: 400g