Maximise the space in your pack and keep everything moisture free with this lightweight waterproof compression sack.
We were the first company to introduce a compression dry bag into the market which does not use a purge valve. This innovation uses air permeable eVent® fabric on the base, which allows air to be pushed out of the sack, while stopping water getting in. This is a lighter, simpler and more reliable solution than a purge valve. The body is made of a tough 70D polyurethane-coated fabric.
It has a Hypalon roll-top closure like the rest of our dry sacks range and a lid with four straps for even compression.
- Rugged 70D tylon body and lid
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable Nylon
- Double stitched and tape sealed seams
- Roll top Hypalon closure with lid
- Bar tack reinforced stress points
- White interior for better visibility of contents
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Use: storage of compressible contents, such as clothes and sleeping bags
- Size: 30L to 10L, ø27 x 58cm
You may also like...