The Waterproof Hiking Sock from SealSkinz is a great addition to your wardrobe and will complement your footwear to ensure your feet stay dry throughout the day.
The StretchDry technology is a hydrophilic membrane between the outer layer and the lining of the sock which is stretchy for comfort, support and a cosy fit but also doesn't allow water droplets to pass through. The moisture vapour (sweat) your feet produces is smaller than water droplets and so can pass through allowing the sock to maintain excellent performance in breathability and wicking.
- Outer: 98% polyproylene, 2% elastane
- Membrane: StretchDry hydrophilic membrane
- Lining: 35% Merino wool, 34% acrylic, 28% polyester, 2% elastodiene, 1% elastane
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Midweight sock
- Merino mix lining for comfort and moisture control
- Elasticated ankle and instep offer support
Sealskinz make a range of waterproof hats, gloves and socks that battle the elements to help keep you dry, warm and active for longer. Designed to perform and protect, every Sealskinz product builds on the 20 years’ experience that Sealskinz have battling extreme weather conditions.
In severe weather, our extremities are the first to suffer from the cold. By developing their own waterproof and breathable membrane, Sealskinz have brought you the perfect ally in the fight against the elements. From your fingers to your feet, ears to your toes, Sealskinz will make you more comfortable outdoors.