The Waterproof Hiking Sock from SealSkinz is a great addition to your wardrobe and will complement your footwear to ensure your feet stay dry throughout the day.
The StretchDry technology is a hydrophilic membrane between the outer layer and the lining of the sock which is stretchy for comfort, support and a cosy fit but also doesn't allow water droplets to pass through. The moisture vapour (sweat) your feet produces is smaller than water droplets and so can pass through allowing the sock to maintain excellent performance in breathability and wicking.
- Outer: 98% polyproylene, 2% elastane
- Membrane: StretchDry hydrophilic membrane
- Lining: 35% Merino wool, 34% acrylic, 28% polyester, 2% elastodiene, 1% elastane
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Midweight sock
- Merino mix lining for comfort and moisture control
- Elasticated ankle and instep offer support