A performance thin weight waterproof ankle sock designed specifically for MTB (Mountain Biking) for conditions where minimal insulation and maximum breathability are required. Featuring our unique Hydrostop technology which gives you a much more secure fit between your leg and the top of the sock, meaning the chance of water ingress through the top is massively reduced.
- 100% Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
- Our lightest sock, ideal for warm, wet days
- Reduced water ingress – Hydrostop silicon free elastication provides a secure fit and band around the top of the sock
- Moisture control and comfort – Merino wool lining
- Ankle support and comfortable fit – Elasticated ankle and instep
- Hydrostop Usage Guide–SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant.
Sealskinz make a range of waterproof hats, gloves and socks that battle the elements to help keep you dry, warm and active for longer. Designed to perform and protect, every Sealskinz product builds on the 20 years’ experience that Sealskinz have battling extreme weather conditions.
In severe weather, our extremities are the first to suffer from the cold. By developing their own waterproof and breathable membrane, Sealskinz have brought you the perfect ally in the fight against the elements. From your fingers to your feet, ears to your toes, Sealskinz will make you more comfortable outdoors.