The SealSkinz MTB Thin Mid Socks with Hydrostop are a performance thin weight, mid length waterproof sock featuring Hydrostop, designed specifically for MTB ( Mountain Biking ) and offers a perfect balance of warmth and breathability.
- 100% Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
- Our lightest waterproof sock, ideal for warm, wet days
- Reduced water ingress – Hydrostop silicon free elastication provides a secure fit and band
- Moisture control and comfort – Merino Wool lining
- Additional ankle support – Elasticated ankle and instep
- Secure comfortable fit – Y-gore heel construction
- Prevent rubbing – Hand linked toe closure created flat seam
- Hydrostop Usage Guide–SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant.
Sealskinz make a range of waterproof hats, gloves and socks that battle the elements to help keep you dry, warm and active for longer. Designed to perform and protect, every Sealskinz product builds on the 20 years’ experience that Sealskinz have battling extreme weather conditions.
In severe weather, our extremities are the first to suffer from the cold. By developing their own waterproof and breathable membrane, Sealskinz have brought you the perfect ally in the fight against the elements. From your fingers to your feet, ears to your toes, Sealskinz will make you more comfortable outdoors.
You may also like...