The SealSkinz MTB Trail Mid Socks are a performance single layer, mid length, close-fitting sock designed specifically for MTB ( Mountain Biking ) for conditions where maximum breathability and moisture management are imperative.
- Keeps you cool when warm and warm when cold – Coolmax performance yarn regulates temperature
- Rapid wicking of moisture from the skin – Engineered with fibre cross sections and tight terry looping maximises surface area
- Extra breathability through vented panels
- Guard against friction and reduce risk of blistering – Padded heel, toe, bridge and footbed
- Elasticated ankle, instep and cuff for support and a comfortable fit
- More secure fit – Double rollover cuff
- Prevent rubbing – Hand linked toe closure created flat seam
- The cool/dry micro-climate prevents odour causing bacteria from thriving, resulting in comfortable, odourless feet
- Left and right specific design for even greater comfort and fit
Sealskinz make a range of waterproof hats, gloves and socks that battle the elements to help keep you dry, warm and active for longer. Designed to perform and protect, every Sealskinz product builds on the 20 years’ experience that Sealskinz have battling extreme weather conditions.
In severe weather, our extremities are the first to suffer from the cold. By developing their own waterproof and breathable membrane, Sealskinz have brought you the perfect ally in the fight against the elements. From your fingers to your feet, ears to your toes, Sealskinz will make you more comfortable outdoors.
You may also like...