A performance super thin and lightweight multi-use waterproof ankle sock. Created for conditions where minimal insulation, maximum waterproof performance, high breathability and moisture wicking properties are required.
- 100% Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
- 33% Lighter than our "thin" waterproof socks
- Reduced water ingress at cuff with our silicon free Hydrostop band, providing a more secure fit
- Moisture Control, natural cooling & anti-microbial properties
- Natural eco-friendly bamboo lining offering next to skin comfort
- Temperature regulating & breathability–Hollow fibre liner construction and performance membrane
- Additional ankle support–Elasticated ankle and instep
- Blister prevention & moisture wicking–Super soft lining
- Odourless feet–Excellent anti-microbial properties prevent bacteria from thriving
- Hydrostop Usage Guide–SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant.
Sealskinz make a range of waterproof hats, gloves and socks that battle the elements to help keep you dry, warm and active for longer. Designed to perform and protect, every Sealskinz product builds on the 20 years’ experience that Sealskinz have battling extreme weather conditions.
In severe weather, our extremities are the first to suffer from the cold. By developing their own waterproof and breathable membrane, Sealskinz have brought you the perfect ally in the fight against the elements. From your fingers to your feet, ears to your toes, Sealskinz will make you more comfortable outdoors.
You may also like...