A really great down jacket is like a great friend, someone you want to have with you everywhere you go. The Baruntse will become your favorite partner on many adventures.
Less lofty than its cousin the Dingboche, it can be worn on its own or layered under a shell if the weather warrants that. The attached hood adds extra warmth at vulnerable neck and head, where crucial body heat can be easily lost.
- Ripstop shell fabric's tight weave and tiny micro-grid structure is downproof and water resistant
- Zipped hand warmer pockets and chest Napoleon pocket to secure essentials
- Hem and hood opening can be cinched in to seal body heat
- Elastic binding at cuffs keeps cold drafts out
- Internal mesh pockets are great for drying out gloves with your body heat
- Chest pocket has an exit hole for MP3 player cord
- Can be compressed into its built in stuff sack