Cho Oyu, the sixth highest mountain in the world, straddles the Tibet-Nepal border. And like its namesake, this sweater sits on the border too, somewhere between jacket territory and sweater land.
It is likely that you have already figured out how useful that “tweener” weight can be, particularly in the manifestation of a lightweight, top-notch goose down sweater. It’s the thing you will find yourself wearing more than anything else, outdoors or in.
- Weight: 390g
- Fabric: Pertex Quantum Nylon Triple Ripstop, DWR, 20D x 20D
- Insulation: 800 fill power European goose down
- Pertex Quantum is lightweight, compressible, with excellent strength to weight ratio
- Provides serious warmth under harsh conditions as a mid layer
- Single side hem adjuster to trap heat
- Tricot lined hand wamer pockets and right side chest pocket
- Low profile elastic cuffs