This Lakpa Rita Jacket is Sherpa's best breathable waterproof hard shell, named in honour of their lead ambassador. A legend in his own time, Lakpa Rita is the first Sherpa to climb the highest mountain on all seven continents. And he is their toughest critic and gear tester.
This shell is made of the finest materials available, and features design and construction details specific to serious alpine pursuits. It features Direct Venting technology which ensures that water stays out while allowing perspiration vapour to escape through microscopic nano-vents.
- Weight: 365g
- Main: 40D x 70D Nylon Ripstop, 3 layer eVent
- Contrast Panels: 40D Nylon, 3 layer eVent
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood with a contoured brim to protect your face from the weather
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops and hips to avoid chafing
- Large zippered hand pockets are placed high to avoid interference with harness or pack belt
- Panelled arm construction for maximum comfort and mobility
- Inset hem adjustors to prevent elastic cord from catching on harness or straps
- Two large exterior chest pockets provide instant access to essentials