The trekking route in the Manaslu region of Nepal follows an ancient salt-trading route along the Budhi Gandaki River. Along the way, you’ll see 10 peaks over 21,300 feet. This Manaslu Jacket would serve you well there. It keeps your core toasty warm while letting your arms swing free as you burn through the miles.
The torso is insulated with soft, warm PrimaLoft One insulation. Meanwhile, the arms, head and torso sides are covered in warm, breathable Polartec Power Stretch fleece.
- Weight: 405g
- Main: Pertex Quantum Nylon Triple Riptop, DWR, 20D x 20D
- Contrast: Polartec Power Stretch (84% Polyester, 16% Spandex)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft One
- Flat seams to avoid chafing
- Snug-fitting hood can be worn under a climbing helmet
- Zip hand pockets set high to avoid interference with a pack belt or harness
- Chest pocket is placed on the right side
- Power Stretch panels allow for a trim fit while maximising mobility