The Mens Nangpala Hooded Jacket from Sherpa is second to none for versatility on every adventure. Featuring PrimaLoft Silver insulation, a revolutionary combination of 750 fill down (60%) and PrimaLoft fibers (40%), ensuring this jacket's clever insulation absorbs water ten times slower than 100% down, retains 95% of its warmth if it does get wet, and dries four times faster than down. The result is a supremely warm and cosy jacket for challenging conditions. The ripstop shell is extremely durable and touch, plus it has a tight weave to ensure that no feathers escape. Essential warmth as a cosy layer or as outerwear that doesn't mind moisture.
- Shell: 100% polyester treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% nylon plain weave with endless knot print
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver (60% 750 fill-power down, 40% PrimaLoft fibers)
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner makes for hitch-free layering
- Jacket is highly compressible & comes with separate stuff sack for packing
- Hem & hood opening can be cinched in via side adjusters
- Includes low profile media system with a media port & earbud guides
Product Code: A1214423
You may also like...