The Womens Mirik Pant from Sherpa is constructed from a midweight weft stretch water-repellent finished fabric that combines the comfort of cotton and the durability of nylon with additional spandex to offer great stretch and ease during movement.
The peached face on the fabric makes it feel super soft. The contour waistband, with slanted hand pockets offers easy access and pocket edges reinforced with piping adds durability. Back yoke and tilted side seam ensures comfort under pack belts. Invisible zip pocket stows away your valuables. A removeable woven belt locally sourced in Nepal completes the look.
- Midweight fabric
- Contour waistband
- Pocket edges reinforced with piping
- Back yoke and tilted side seam
- Invisible zip pocket
- Weft stretch water-repellent finished fabric
- Removeable woven belt locally sourced in Nepal
- Fabric: 63% cotton/ 33% nylon / 4% spandex mid weight poplin